Friday, November 20, 2009

The End Of SFrunner

I've decided after a year and one half of blogging, I'll be pulling the plug of SFrunner.

I want to thank those who have read the blog entries over this time. I've met a lot of people because of this and am grateful for it. It's been very rewarding.

However, the energy of doing this on even a weekly basis has dwindled. Coming up with things to say has been difficult and the traffic on this site has reached an all time low.

Also, the 2010 running season will be my last as a competitive runner as there are three or four goals that will be reachable. Once that happens, that will be it.

Thank you again everyone. I'll continue to read the blogs that are of interest to me and will contribute in whatever way. Take care everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment